Salvatore J. Muccio, CPA
Sal was the co-founder of Goldstein & Muccio and joined LitmanGerson Associates LLP, in 2003. He brings 35 years of experience in accounting and attest services, tax planning and compliance services, as well as, business advisory services to a diverse owner-managed and venture-backed client base. Sal’s expertise is working with family office services and estate and business succession planning, in real estate construction and development, service industries, hospitality, government contractors, and manufacturing and distribution. Sal has acted as a business advisor in business valuations relative to stockholder redemptions, and mergers and acquisitions, including troubled credit situations. He has served as arbitrator in stockholder disputes, as well as represents individuals, corporations, and estates before tax authorities.
- Bentley University: B.A. in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- National Society of Accountants
- Bentley Executive Club (BEC)
Part-time resident of Aruba.