Robert F. Hart, Jr., CPA, MST
Bob is a Principal at LGA and the head of the Accounting and Auditing group. He joined LGA in 2013 and has over 25 years of experience in public accounting focused on providing audits, reviews and compilations to non-profit organizations and privately held businesses. Bob also develops and delivers technical training to the firm’s staff and provides updates on annual changes affecting LGA’s client base.
Business leaders often leverage Bob’s technical knowledge and experience as a controller for Morgan Memorial Goodwill Industries where he was responsible for reengineering the accounting department of five, improving the financial reporting process, and strengthening the internal control environment.
- Bentley College: Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting
- Bentley College: Master of Science degree in Taxation
- Angkor Dance Troupe, Board Member and Treasurer
- Knights of Columbus, Trustee and Former Officer
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Bob loves music, and would rather be drumming.