Marci J. Cohen, EA
Marci joined LitmanGerson Associates, LLP in 1997. She brings over 30 years of experience in individual and entity tax planning and compliance, representing clients before both federal and state audit and appeals agencies. The focus of Marci's practice is high net worth individuals with complex reporting and planning needs, as well as, their associated trusts, estates, and entities, including partnerships and LLCs. Marci serves as a trusted advisor to many families, individuals, and owner-managed businesses.
- University of Massachusetts – Amherst: B.B.A. in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Progeria Research Foundation: Gala Committee and active volunteer
- Member of the USA 500s Club
- Past President Temple Beth Shalom
Enjoys live musical performances along with many other performing arts.