Keeping ourselves and our loved ones healthy is top of mind during these unprecedented times. We have learned the steps to follow to minimize our family’s risk; social distancing, and washing our hands. On the business front, however, we may not know how to proactively identify and monitor potential “health risks” facing our businesses – our single most valuable holding.
In response to client demand, LGA is offering a COVID–19 Business Check-Up to help you identify and monitor potential risks during these uncertain times.
COVID-19 Business Check-Up
A Business Check-Up will provide an unambiguous assessment of your company’s present risk condition and establish the groundwork to proactively set a course for prolonged risk mitigation and value optimization. This service will provide you with a custom analysis that will include:
- A historical financial risk analysis through the eyes of both ownership and outside lenders.
- A short-term assessment on how COVID–19 has impacted your business’s short term and ongoing financial stability.
- A summation of company-specific Key Performance Indicators that highlight risk factors that may merit continued attention.
- A “SWOT” Analysis that highlights both immediate and longer term Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats.
- An analysis of your Company’s Receivables and Payables to help assess near term liquidity risk.
- Valuation Insights – A look into sales of companies within your peer group.
- A video presentation in a format similar to a bank’s credit committee, followed by Q&A and recommendations to both mitigate risk and optimize value.
Learn from recent events and develop a mindset of “never again.” Never again will you feel unprepared for an unforeseen event. Never again will you lack the information to make timely, informed decisions about your business. Never again will you say that the numbers ‘are what they are.’ Embrace the power of planning and adopt a mindset of maintaining control of your business, no matter what challenges and obstacles are thrown at you. We look forward to setting your company’s path to stabilization and prosperity.