New required disclosures enhances transparency of nonprofit financial...
Marci J. Cohen, EA
Marci joined the firm in 1997, and for over 30 years, has specialized in working closely with high net worth individuals and their advisors to provide tax planning and compliance services for individuals, their investment partnerships and businesses. In addition, Marci specializes in estate and trust tax compliance services, as well as gift tax planning, often working directly with their attorneys to properly plan, execute on and report these activities to taxing authorities. Clients rely on Marci’s collaborative and diligent approach to tax and financial planning to alleviate their burden of compliance by coordinating the relevant information sharing across all of the interested parties. The central focus of her engagement with her clients is to ensure that they achieve their personal financial goals, making her the trusted advisor to generations of family members.
- University of Massachusetts – Amherst: B.B.A. in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Progeria Research Foundation: Gala Committee and active volunteer
- Member of the USA 500s Club
- Past President Temple Beth Shalom
Enjoys live musical performances along with many other performing arts.