Months into the coronavirus pandemic, the state of US middle market companies...
Larry Andler, CPA
Larry joined LGA in 2006, left to work for a client in 2008, and returned in 2012 to take on an increasing leadership role. He has over 20 years of experience working with companies of all sizes in a variety of industries. Currently, Larry focuses on high net worth individuals with complex reporting challenges and their related businesses and trusts, startups, and C corporations. Additionally, he works with individuals and entities in navigating the US tax system’s inbound and outbound foreign reporting requirements.
- Washington University: BSBA in Accounting
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- U.S International Tax: Core Concepts
- Issued by Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
- Temple Emunah Brotherhood, Treasurer
Larry wants to see the entire US. So far he has visited 31 states and Washington DC. Next on his travel list are Alaska and Tennessee.