In the broadest of terms, passive activity rules govern the annual reporting of...
Kenneth D. Segal, Partner
PARTNER, MANAGING DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS ADVISORY SERVICES
Ken joined LGA in 2020 as a Partner to lead the firm’s business advisory services group. Ken has over 25 years of experience assisting businesses and their owners maximize enterprise value, while minimizing risk. Ken accomplishes this by performing financial and operational assessments of a business to identify the key drivers of their success. He then uses this data to build robust financial models that are utilized by the owners and management to drive performance with definitive and specific benchmarking of their success along their growth track. The results speak for themselves, with businesses that are prepared to respond to internal and external factors that either accelerate or interfere with growth, while leveraging the tools and insights developed to timely pivot to ensure continued success. Ken also has extensive experience assisting businesses with evaluating debt and equity structures, sourcing financing, due diligence and exit planning.
- The University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, MBA in Finance and Accounting
- Bowdoin College, B.A. in Chemistry, Magna cum Laude
- FINRA Series 7, 24, 63, 79 and 99 registrations
- Adjunct Faculty, North Shore Community College
- Served on Board of Directors for many entities