LGA recently wrote about the benefits of job costing. However, implementing job...
John D. Geraci, CPA
John joined LitmanGerson Associates, LLP in 2009. He leads the firms Assurance and Accounting department of the firm, providing accounting and attest services, corporate and individual tax services, as well as business advisory services. In addition, John has extensive experience in assisting companies with mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, and budgeting and forecasting. John’s clients receive the highest level of client service, leveraging the technical expertise achieved while spending 12 years at Boston’s largest regional accounting firm. His experience spans several industries, including manufacturing and distribution, professional services, construction, government contractors, and hospitality. His clients are privately held businesses and venture backed companies that require a broad range of knowledge to effectively assist with corporate, personal, and other related business entity matters. He is a leader in our ERISA audit service group and provides audit and financial statement services to defined contribution and benefit plans.
- Bentley University: Master of Science degree in Taxation
- University of Massachusetts Lowell: Bachelor of Science degree in Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA) – Past Board Member
- University of Massachusetts College of Management Advisory Committees – Lowell Campus
Quotes movie lines and music lyrics and is particularly fond of The Godfather and similar films.