John D. Geraci, CPA
John is responsible for the direction of the firm, its growth (both organic and through M&A) and its move toward providing more consulting and advisory services. He is an important change agent and a leader people are inspired to follow.
The profession of public accounting is transforming and John aspires to provide LGA the direction it needs to remain growth-focused and successful. Again, we can see his efforts leading to success. LGA has risen in the ranks of the Boston Business Journal’s Largest Accounting Firms from 45th in 2013 to 27th in 2019, a move of 18 positions in six short years.
John leverages his extensive experience to assist clients in areas pertaining to mergers and acquisitions; due diligence; budgeting and forecasting; and coaching and leadership. His previous experience includes 12 years working at a large, regional, accounting firm in Boston.
- Bentley University: Master of Science degree in Taxation
- University of Massachusetts Lowell: Bachelor of Science degree in Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA) – Board Member
- University of Massachusetts College of Management Advisory Committee
Quotes movie lines and music lyrics and is particularly fond of The Godfather and similar films.