Did you know that the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“CARES...
Janine M. Danielson, CPA
Janine joined the firm in 1989. Now with more than 25 years of experience, Janine brings her experience to owner-managed businesses in accounting and advisory services and corporate and individual income tax services. She has a specific expertise working with foreign owned entities that are operating and conducting business in the United States. In all of her roles, Janine serves as a trusted advisor to her clients providing business consulting services. Her diverse client base includes for-profits and non-profits in professional services, manufacturing, technology, hospitality, and real estate services. In addition to her client service role, Janine also leads the firm’s recruiting efforts with both experienced hires as well as recent college graduates.
- Bentley University: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Former Treasurer and Board Member of the North Suburban Chamber of Commerce (NSCC)
- Board Member of the Bentley Executive Club (BEC)
- Treasurer and Past President of Minutemen Toastmasters
- Treasurer and Board member of the Women’s Lunch Place of Greater Boston
- Financial Executives International (FEI)
Avid Boston sports fan, golfer, and self-proclaimed chocoholic.