Greg Rogers, CPA, MBA
Greg joined LGA in 2019. He has over 15 years of experience in public accounting addressing the financial reporting and tax compliance needs of a diverse array of small to medium-sized entities with a focus on accounting and auditing. Greg primarily works with nonprofit and other tax-exempt organizations, specializing in accounting and assurance, and tax compliance.
Throughout his career, Greg has written numerous technical white papers, published several articles, and assisted in producing nonprofit newsletters. He has been extensively involved in staff training and development programs and has presented on topics relevant to nonprofits, including the implementation of FASB ASU 2016-14 Presentation of Financial Statements of Not-For-Profit Entities.
- Merrimack College: Bachelor of Business Administration
- Suffolk University: Masters Business Administration and Graduate Diploma of Professional Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants with concentrations in Accounting and Business Management
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants, Co-Chair of Conference Planning Committee
- Toastmasters Club Member (former President, Secretary, and Treasurer)
- WalkBoston, Board member and treasurer
- In his free time, Greg enjoys spending time with his family and their dog Lola. Greg also enjoys following Boston sports, working out, and coaching his children’s baseball teams.