By now, virtually everyone has heard about the SBA’s Coronavirus relief options,...
Frank Storniolo, CPA, CVA, MST | Partner at LGA, LLP
Frank is a Partner at LGA and the head of the Business Consulting and Valuations group. He provides business valuation services to companies whose needs arise from issues such as business growth or disputes, M&A or shareholder transitions, and trust and estate matters or divorce. Clients also call on Frank to support their business growth through advisory services such as budgeting and forecasting, benchmarking and KPIs, and tax consulting and compliance. His diverse experience includes advising privately-held businesses and their owners in an array of industries.
Prior to joining LGA, Frank was a Partner at Olbricht Storniolo Group LLC, as well as a Principal at Tofiac PC (now CBIZ Tofias).
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), licensed by the National Association of Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Merrimack College: Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting
- Bentley University: Master of Science degree in Taxation
- Treasurer of the Greater Salem Boys & Girls Club
- National Association of Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants (NHSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Frank was born in Sicily and hopes to one day retire there.