Derek Silveira, CPA, MST
Derek joined LGA with the merger of Vasil Dowd Silveira, CPA’s in 2019, where he was a partner. He brings a personal and understandable approach to complex and far-reaching tax situations. His experience includes working with multi-state companies and in-bound foreign entities, and on business taxation issues for flow-through entities and their owners. He also has provided income tax planning and compliance for individuals with emerging wealth and individuals with ultra-high net-worth along with related real estate and business tax and consulting for their companies.
- University of Massachusetts Amherst: Bachelor of Science
- Northeastern University: Masters of Science in Taxation
- Financial Executives International (FEI)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSPCA)
- Northeastern University Graduate Taxation Program, Instructor
- Former Chair of the Nominating Committee for the Charlestown YMCA’s Board of Directors
- Former Board Member and Assistant Treasurer for the Charlestown Shepherd School
Derek enjoys spending time with his wife and 3 kids at their home in Boston, as well as spending time outside, at a family home in Vermont.